I've been using Fedora since Fedora Core 1 (abt 2003), and before that since Red Hat 3.0.3 (Picasso, abt 1996).
- Name: Perry Rivera
- IRC: juggler on freenode
- Fedora username: lajuggler
- O/S: Fedora (stable release)
- Location: Northridge, CA - USA
- Email: lajuggler AT fedoraproject DOT org
- Profession: Technology Professional / System Administrator / Software Engineer / DevOps / Computer Security
Hello! I am a computer consultant that works with various operating systems, including Fedora. I learned about Fedora (Core, at the time..) when Red Hat Linux was first discontinued back in 2003. I started with Fedora Core 4 on legacy hardware. I presently use Fedora 27 to demonstrate how useful open source systems can be and enjoy working with it.
I am very enthusiastic to assist people with maintaining their workstations, servers, networking, and other technology.
Prior experience includes support of the Openstack Magnum () project.
- Support others on the usage of the Fedora distribution
- Facilitate Fedora West Ambassador Meetings
- Participate in various open source conferences throughout the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Red Hat, Fedora
- Communication (speaking, teaching, writing, professional development, talent development)
- Documentation (wiki)
- Programming: Python, bash, Perl, C/C++/C#
- Videography, photography
- A Cappella
- Raspberry Pi
- Drumming (doumbek, bodhran)