|IRC:||lupinix on Freenode in|
|#fedora-de, #fedora-astronomy, #fedora-kde, #fedora-lxqt, #fedora-ml, #fedora-ml-de, #fedora-devel|
|Failed to decode JSON.|
I'm a physics student at Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany). My main research topic is astronomy, where I wrote both my bachelor and master thesis. I'm using Fedora as an environment for my scientific work as well as operating system for every day use. My main interests regarding Fedora are a complete as possible Python environment for scientific use cases as well as a complete toolchain for astronomers.
Activities within Fedora
- Using Fedora since Fedora 9 (Sulphur).
- Packages I'm (co)maintaining
- Member of the Astronomy SIG
- Member of the LXQt SIG
- Member of the KDE SIG
- Member of the Machine Learning SIG
- Member of the Python SIG
- Member of the Science and Technology SIG
- Interested in software related to astronomy, Python and machine learning