From Fedora Project Wiki
< User:Mchua | Daily reports
- CommArch call
- ...a lot of small tasks I should have been better about keeping track of
- flew to San Fransisco.
- ran marketing meeting
- lunch with Bryan Mason and Lana Akamine. This "value proposition" concept is a fascinating one, and it is very interesting to learn to think this way - I've never really been exposed to people who do that before! Still percolating, trying to make sense of things.
- POSSE wiki page overhaul - see http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2009 and behold the ready-to-face-the-public glory.
- figuring out how to see Karsten tomorrow
- holy cow email has arrived.
- In N Out Burger Consumption
- marketing meeting followup (60-90m mostly on mailing lists)
- POSSE recalculations, again (numbers changing rapidly as we approach the date)
- marketing meeting followup)
- work on Cookbook with Karsten
- Websites work (Mark is getting restless, in a good way :)