- 1 Alternatives
- 2 References
It is the current reimbursement method. PayPal is the most popular online payment service in use today. With this, you can send and receive payments through the Internet.
- Current official reimbursement method.
- Ease of use.
- Some countries can't withdraw the money.
- Fees varying for each country.
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. It is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
- Ease of use.
- Most countries can exchange bitcoins for cash.
- Volatile (value is constantly changing).
- Red Hat must have a wallet.
Payoneer is a financial services business that provides online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. It is a pre-paid Master Card.
- People can withdraw cash from ATM.
- Can't link with PayPal.
- Some countries are not able to receive the plastic (credit card).
Red Hat Office
Location of Red Hat offices in Latin America. There are 7 offices in our region.
- "Easy" communication between Red Hat HQ with Red Hat Offices.
- No extra fees.
- Not all LATAM countries have Red Hat Offices.
It is a method of electronic funds transfer from one person or entity to another. This can be made from one bank account to another bank account.
- Direct deposit to the contributor bank account.
- High transfer fee, depending on the bank and the country.
Western Union is the money transfer leader. Send money online to a bank in selected countries or to over 500000 agent locations worldwide.
- All LATAM countries have agent locations.
- Direct transfer to the contributor.
- Implies that Red Hat should send someone to make the transaction with Western Union.