I am Rajkumar Gajavelly,
I am staying currently in IIT Bombay doing my Master of Technology in Computer Science,
I am fond of OpenSource momentum from a little bit time.
I can be helpful if any suggestions.
-  Scilab Development for Fedora
- Fond of Python,PHP,J2EE, C, C++
- Trying to participate in fedora documentation for native languages in India
- Presented a paper on "Open Source and Security Concerns" in Balaji Institute Of Technology, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
- Talk on Satisfiability Modulo Theories in Mathemetical Logic and Its Applications
- Modifications in PostGres Database to preform pivot table from cummulative data set.
- Entry in Formal Verification Approaches
- Symbolic Simulator for Verilog
- Study of BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software Verification)
- Career in Machine Learning Concepts
|Personal Homepage |