A complete installation using LVM provisioning for system partitions.
- Prepare a test system with a working, supported storage device of sufficient size for a Fedora install, and a Fedora installation medium.
How to test
- Pick 'Anaconda Blivet GUI' while setting up
- Select 'Add new device'
- Click the 'LVM' from file system drop down
- Select Done to confirm the changes
- Complete the installation process, making sensible selections for all other installer options.
- Boot the installed system.
- The expected partition layout should be created on the target device(s).
- The install process should complete successfully and the installed system should boot as expected.