|Private Mail:||akashdeep DOT dhar AT gmail DOT com|
|IRC:||t0xic0der on Freenode in|
Akashdeep Dhar is a cybersecurity enthusiast with keen interests in networking, cloud computing and operating systems. He is currently in the final year of his computer science major with cybersecurity minor bachelor degree. He has over five years of experience in using GNU/Linux systems and is new to the Fedora community with contributions made so far in infrastructure, classroom and documentation.
Apart from this, he likes to get involved in
- Developing cool application and service projects by myself
- Leading the development of projects in the AstroSonic FOSS Community
- Dampening the learning curve for people new to GNU/Linux
- Teaching people about programming languages and devops
- Answering technical questions up on Quora
- Resolving issues and queries up on AskFedora
Akashdeep is addicted to distrohopping (a tendency to not settle for one distribution for long enough and constantly switch to try new features). On one of his distrohopping endeavours, he was struck by the uniqueness of Fedora with how it embraced the leading edge technologies while being a friendly and conventional point-release based distribution. Since then, he enjoys his newfound home in Fedora Workstation.
He is available in these places around the clock.
- Ask Fedora
- nvidia-auto-installer-for-fedora (packaging pending) - A CLI tool which lets you install proprietary NVIDIA drivers and much more easily on Fedora 32 and above (COPR)