From Fedora Project Wiki
- I’m an undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad majoring in Information Technology.
- I have been working in Python for about 2 years now. I also have experience in flask, Django, have worked with SQLAlchemy and Scrapy.
- I started using open source softwares about one and half years ago when i first used Scrapy for one of my projects. Ever since then, i have found interest in open source. Anitya was my first project to which i contributed for fedora, which was about in Aug-Sept 2015. Then i moved to Pagure, for which i have been contributing since then.
Activities within Fedora
- Currently working on Pagure Importer: a cli tool for import of issue trackers to pagure from different sources like github, trac etc.
- Projects contributed to: Pagure, Anitya
- Interested projects: Pagure, Hubs (although i haven't contributed in this, planning to do so in future)