Another to consider.. although I'm not sure I'm happy with its current form:
- Axiom of Resistance: For every possible change, there is at least one person who will complain loudly about it.
- This includes changes that seem obviously correct, changes you haven't made yet, and changes you don't even plan on making.
- "If they're complaining you haven't done it, it's a bug; if they're complaining you're going to do it, it's a feature."
This comic should be the banner for this page Workflow
- Axiom of Paranoia: For every change committed, the risk of being accused of conspiracy against the users will increase.
- For changes that invoke The Axiom of Previous Perfection, this effect increases exponentially.