Fedora wikiBot (SearchFedora)
This is a project that I plan to start working on soon (really! :-P). I'm looking at using supybot. I have registered the handle 'SearchFedora' on FreeNode. There is a test bot in #fedora-search with basic searching abilities.
- GnuPG Protection
- Access to the single signon system (additional project)
- Access to the document meta base (SQL and LDAP)
- AI Triggers ("How do I use Fedora Extras repo?? || "how do i install XFCE")
- Admin Triggers
- Call documents, FAQs, howtos, blogs into conversations.
- Interactive full text searching via Fedora Sites Search BETA (http://searchfedora.org/)
- Much More...