Agenda for the Workstation SIG meeting, February 19
- Quick introductions
- Meeting setup
- Time and venue ok for everybody ?
- Notes / Recording ?
- Next meeting time
- Goals for Fedora 28
- Status of composes
- Status of building flatpaks in Fedora
- New website
- Where to report FAW-specific feedback: bugzilla / mail / irc ?
Agenda for the Workstation SIG meeting, March 5
- Release planning:
- how do we go from alpha to beta to final ?
- make sure we have a FAW release at GA time, not delayed
- how frequently do we want composes ?
- is there any form of gating for the images ?
- How do we determine the package set ?
- Do we differentiate more from FAH or move closer to the regular workstation ?
- Installing default apps as flatpaks helps for this.