This page records test results for the Fedora 16 Final RC2 Security Lab Spin.
How to test
- Download the ISO images for testing.
- Install, if appropriate (some tests may be intended to test the un-installed live environment).
- Perform one or more of the test cases and add your results to the table below.
- If a test fails, file a bug report. If the bug is in the default desktop, propose the bug as a blocker for the appropriate release (see blocker bug process). If the bug is in any other desktop, propose it as a nice-to-have bug for the appropriate release (see nice-to-have bug process).
- Don't install updates before performing any of the tests, as the updates available come from updates-testing and are not part of the proposed released package set. For this reason, we recommend leaving the update installation test for last.
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to email@example.com.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to any current documents that use this template (e.g. Test Results:Fedora 16 Final RC2 Security Lab)
- Lastly, update Test Results:Fedora 16 Final RC2 Security Lab with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
|Test Result||Explanation||Code Entered|
||Untested - This test has not been run, and is available for anyone to contribute feedback.|| |
||Passed - The test has been run and the tester determine the test met the expected results|| |
|Inprogress - An inprogress result is often used for tests that take a long time to execute. Inprogress results should be temporary and change to pass, fail or warn.|| |
|Failed - Indicates a failed test. A link to a bug must be provided. See Template:Result for details on providing bug information.|| |
||| Warning - This test completed and met the expected results of the test, but other issues were encountered during testing that warrant attention.
|Multiple results - More people can easily provide results to a single test case.|| |
||Result from previous test run - This test result is directly moved from the test run of previous <build>.|| |
||Unsupported - An unsupported test or configuration. No testing is required.|
|Release Level||Test Case||Security Lab||References|