This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_20_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 20 Alpha RC3 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 20 Alpha RC3 build. Test results against other Fedora 20 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_20_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_20_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_20_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
| netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests
ARM disk images
In all of these tests, the test case used is QA:Testcase_arm_image_deployment. That is where the links point. The same test needs to be run for multiple images and target platforms.
| ARM disk image functionality
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 RHBZ #1002806
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 GUI install from DVD - text install doesn't work
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 RHBZ #929177
- ↑ "Set root password" is spoke #5
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 RHBZ #1008788
- ↑ "Set root password" is spoke #4
- ↑ RHBZ #1008769
- ↑ RHBZ #1008771
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 RHBZ #1000891
- ↑ RHBZ #1000898
- ↑ RHBZ #1000893
- ↑ RHBZ #1000895
- ↑ RHBZ #1000897