2008 August 20 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- FESCo has approved the sponsor requests for Dan Horák.
- Note: any Fedora packager that wishes to become a sponsor, can contact me or go directly to: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/NewSponsors
- FESCo approved the following feature for F10:
- They approved this feature, but did have a few questions they wanted clarified.
- FESCo voted against making the Prover(1) a feature, since they felt it didn't meet the criteria(2) of being a new feature. Note: This isn't to say that this isn't a good thing, but they felt the target audience was fairly limited.
- FESCo vote against making the Minimal Install(1) a feature, since it appeared to be a wish list item since no one was working on it presently.
- FESCo held off on approving the Online Account Service(1) feature, since they had some questions regarding it.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-08-20.html