This is the Content Guideline for all new Chinese documentation and translation works created since 1st January 2011. Please read Docs_Project_contributor_expectations for general requirements set by Fedora. There are 2 compulsory categories (primary and secondary) required in each document.
- All pages should be within primary "Zh" category for tracking purpose. Insert this line at the bottom of the wiki page:
- All pages should be within one of the following secondary categories for grouping purpose (See Join/zh-cn). Insert one or more of the following lines at the bottom of the wiki page:
[[Category:Zh/Communication]] [[Category:Zh/Content]] [[Category:Zh/Design]] [[Category:Zh/OS]] [[Category:Zh/Translation]] [[Category:Zh/User]] [[Category:Zh/Web]]
- You can have your own categories in documents for your management convenience. However, this should not disturb other Fedora contributors in any situation.
- For translation, follow FedoraProject:Translating instead of your own way (especially do not create a new page name). :)
- When you are not sure, do ask!