- Day: Thursday
- Time: 14:00 UTC (See the UTC Howto for instructions to convert UTC to your local time)
- Location: #fedora-meeting[?] on freenode.net
Meeting Agenda 2015-04-30
- #topic Roll Call
- #info Participants are reminded to make liberal use of #info #link #help in order to make the minutes "more better"
- #topic Follow up on last week's tasks
- jsmith to patch rubygem-activesupport as provenpackager (BZ 905374)
- pjp to start non-responsive maintainer against rubygem-activesupport in EPEL6
- Team Goal: All important CVEs from 2014 and before should be fixed by the end of June.
- #topic 90-Day Challenge
- #link https://ethercalc.org/90-day-challenge
- #info 90-Day Challenge has a goal to close all 2014 and prior Important CVEs in Fedora
- #info As of 2015-04-29, of the 38 target bugs 9 have been closed, 4 are On_QA, 25 are Open
- #info Two cases have had non-responsive maintainer process started.
- #topic Outstanding BZ Tickets
- #info Thursday's numbers: Critical 1, Important 37 (-5), Moderate 341 (-3), Low 156 (-5), Total 535, Trend -13
- #info Current tickets owned: 110 (~21%)
- #info Tickets closed: 303 (+14)
- #topic Open floor discussion/questions/comments
Starting a meeting
#startmeeting Security Team Meeting - Agenda: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Security_Team_meetings
#meetingname Fedora Security Team
Ending a meeting