|IRC channels:||#fedora-zh, #openshift|
|Private email:||sztsian #AT# gmail.com|
I am Ziqian SUN, you can call me Zamir if you can not remember or pronounce my Chinese name. I am working on Quality Engineering in my dayjob. I have been promoting FOSS since 2011 and I became a Fedora Ambassador in 2014. I also helps with OpenShift Origin, the open source PaaS platform.
- Professional certification as RHCE, Network Engineer (Certificated by MOHRSS,China)
- Language: Chinese (Mother tounge), English (Fluent)
- Tell By Asking :)
As an Ambassador from China. I help with online and offline activities, and showing people how FOSS works and how to involve in Fedoraproject.
My topics in various activities:
- FirewallD in FUDCon:Beijing_2014
- Fedora.next: Building Distribution in the Cloud Era in Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2015
- Using Ansible on Fedora in Software Freedom Day 2015
I also attended
- Software Freedom Day 2014, I maintain the Fedora booth there.
Since July, 2016 I am acting as "Logistician" for Fedora mainland China. So if you are an Fedora Ambassador in China and want to hold some events, you can ping me to see if there are remaining swags available.
Events I (co)organized
- FUDCon:Beijing_2014 as Speaker Coordinator and one of the main coordinators
I am trying to help in Quality Assurance and Packaging when I am available. Besides, I also plan to
- Help a bit in translation,
- Attend more Fedora related events,
- Help with the fedora-zh community,
And I'd like to
- introduce Fedora when dealing with computer problems,
- help install Fedora for someone interested,
- other things when I remember ;-)