- 1 FOSDEM 2010 Project Management Details
- 1.1 About
- 1.2 Project Evolution
- 1.3 Currenty Status of the Project
- 1.4 Current Problem Details
- 1.5 Things we need
- 1.6 Project Members
- 1.7 Contract
- 1.8 Organizational Process Assets
- 1.9 Environmental Factors
- 1.10 Project Statement of Work ( Mon Sep 7 2009 )
- 1.11 Project Selection Methods ( Mon Sep 7 2009 )
- 1.12 Project Charter
- 1.13 Preliminary Scope Statement
- 1.14 Project Management Plan
FOSDEM 2010 Project Management Details
This page is related to FOSDEM 2010 Project Preparation.
: For more details about the event in itself, please go to Fedora Events: FOSDEM 2010 in Brussels, Belgium related wiki page.
Currenty Status of the Project
- Fedora FOSDEM 2010 Kick Off - 7th of September'09 -
The aim of this Kick Off was to inform Bert about how the previous event preparation were and to think about the how we could improve the 2010 edition.
- Project Status Publication - 8th of September'09 -
- Creation of this page.
- FOSDEM 2010 Technical Talk Propositions wiki page Creation for Talk submissions.
- Project Status Publication - 9th of September'09 -
- Mail to [ MaxSpevack ] in order to know a budget's estimation attributed to the FOSDEM 2010.
- Accommodation choice selection.
- Project Charter Preparation.
- Communication on Fedora Ambassadors Mailing List about the existence of this wiki page.
- Project Status Publication - 14th of September'09 -
- Project Charter has been submitted for approval to Project Members before publication. - This page has been review to include more details and references.
Current Problem Details
- We need to have feed back from Max.
- We need the approvement of Project Charter by our Sponsors.
- We need feed back from previous editions visitors, friends, etc...
Things we need
- Innovative technical subjects Proposals. If you have one, please go to FOSDEM 2010 Technical Talk Propositions wiki page Creation for Talk submissions.
- Ideas to improve this new FOSDEM edition.
- An idea of the budget.
|MaxSpevack||Fedora/Red Hat||Project Sponsor||FR, EN, NL|
|FredericHornain||Fedora||Project Members||FR, EN, NL|
|Bert Desmet||Fedora||Project Members||EN, NL|
|Vincent Van der Kussen||Fedora||Project Members||EN, NL|
Organizational Process Assets
- FOSDEM 2010 - February 6th and 7th, 2010
- FOSDEM 2009 - February 7th and 8th, 2009
- FOSDEM 2008 - February 23th and 24th, 2008
- FOSDEM 2007 - February 24-25, 2007
- FOSDEM 2006 - February 25-26, 2006
- Project preparation will be realized during the week at non office hours.
- Physical Meetings will be planned every month with the project team members.
Project Statement of Work ( Mon Sep 7 2009 )
- FOSDEM Devroom and Booths reservations.
- Speakers Invitations
- Speakers and Fedora community accommodations.
- Fedora goodies & DVD ordering
- Local, French and Nederlands Press Invitations.
- Local IT Professional Invitations.
Project Selection Methods ( Mon Sep 7 2009 )
Benefit mesurement models have been choosen and have been oriented on cost,risks and community goodwill factors.
The results are :
- A mean for EMEA Fedora and Red Hat Community to meet each others physically.
- A opportunity to show and explain and share new projects to others communities.
- An occasion to explain the Fedora/Red Hat characteristics to visitors.
- A way to see, discuss and share opinions and readjust strategies.
- Well, a chance to build better open source solutions
For more details, please go to FOSDEM 2010 Project Charter wiki page
Preliminary Scope Statement
For more details, please go to FOSDEM 2010 Preliminary Scope Statement wiki page
Project Management Plan
For more details, please go to FOSDEM 2010 Project Management Plan wiki page