Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee
Mission and Goals
To provide the governance and support structure necessary to assist and enable Fedora Ambassadors worldwide.
- Manage the grow the Fedora Ambassadors project through mentoring.
- Enable local regional leaders as much as possible. Push resources and accountability to the edges of the project.
- In accordance with the process for sponsoring event attendees, ensure that event reports are written, and that people who receive funding are held accountable.
- Establish metrics for determining the value of different events and initiatives, and allocate resources accordingly.
- Manage a global events & swag budget.
- Resolve any disputes that arise within Fedora Ambassadors.
- Acknowledge that the Ambassadors mailing list is one of the largest concentrations of non-native English speakers within Fedora, and make policy as clear and simple as possible.
|Truong Anh Tuan||(F24)|
|Abdel G. Martínez L.||(F24)|
|Luis Enrique Bazán De León||(F24)|
For historical FAmSCo members, see the FAmSCo history page.
FAmSCo meets frequently on IRC to discuss the business at hand. The meetings page includes links to previous meeting minutes, and the general agenda of open tasks that FAmSCo is working on.
The 2010 FAmSCo's first action was to make the committee's list archives public. The old FAmSCo list was retired, and a new one was created.