於 L10n (本地化) 專案中貢獻的角色
Fedora 本地化專案 (FLP) 的目標是要讓 Fedora 週邊的東西更貼近 (the Software, Documentation, Websites and culture) 當地社群 (countries, languages and in general cultural groups)。通常這包含透過 PO 檔的翻譯，但絕對不在此限。
請參照 http://www.transifex.net/languages/ 以概覽有多少語言可用，並且有多少語言涵蓋我們必要軟體的實質翻譯。
參與 Fedora 本地化專案
To learn how to join Fedora Localization Project, please refer to the Translation Quick Start Guide.
- Translation Quick Start Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools used by Fedora Localization Project
- Essential and other important modules
- Translating wiki pages
- Teams are currently listed/managed at teams page.
There are some mailing lists that interest members of the FLP.
- The main list is trans list (archive), which holds discussions about translations, team coordination, etc.
- Some issues are discussed at i18n list. If you are interested in input methods, international fonts, etc, you would want to join this as well.
- We've setup the group 'l10n-commits' for those who would like to receive emails for commits in the
/cvs/l10n/repo and various other emails.
- To subscribe, go to the Fedora Accounts System and add yourself to l10n-commits. Unfortunately the system needs approval, so someone should jump in to approve you, which should happen quickly.
- See L10N Meetings
Both of these schedules include translation freeze dates, which are dates that translations are picked up for adding them into the product.
Fedora L10N 執導委員會
The Fedora Localization Steering Committee (FLSCo) leads the Fedora Localization Project (FLP). Its mission is to provide the Fedora translators with necessary guidance, and support their efforts to localize the Fedora Project to multiple languages and cultures.
If you have a question, need clarifications or have problems, please contact Fedora L10n Steering Committee.
For more information: Fedora L10n Steering Committee
Before you file a bug, please read through the list of current and previous bugs for the corresponding software package to determine if your bug has already been filed. If your bug does not exists, enter a bug report using the Bugzilla bug entry page. If your bug exists and has not been fixed, add additional information to the existing bug. If your bug exists and has been fixed, upgrade to the version in the bug report to determine if the bug was properly fixed. If it was not, reopen the bug.
Useful Bugzilla pages:
Some other interesting Bugzilla queries: