Peranan penyumbangan dalam projek L10n (penyetempatan)
Projek Penyetempatan Fedora
The goal of the Fedora Localization Project (FLP) is to bring everything around Fedora (the Software, Documentation, Websites and culture) closer to local communities (countries, languages and in general cultural groups). Usually this involves doing translations via PO files but is certainly not limited to that.
Refer to http://www.transifex.net/languages/ for an overview of how many languages are available and have substantial translation of our essential software.
Menyertai Projek Penyetempatan Fedora
To learn how to join Fedora Localization Project, please refer to the Translation Quick Start Guide.
- Translation Quick Start Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools used by Fedora Localization Project
- Essential and other important modules
- Translating wiki pages
Sumber-sumber berguna lain:
Cara lain untuk membantu:
- Teams are currently listed/managed at teams page.
There are some mailing lists that interest members of the FLP.
- The main list is trans list (archive), which holds discussions about translations, team coordination, etc.
- Some issues are discussed at i18n list. If you are interested in input methods, international fonts, etc, you would want to join this as well.
- We've setup the group 'l10n-commits' for those who would like to receive emails for commits in the
/cvs/l10n/repo and various other emails.
- To subscribe, go to the Fedora Accounts System and add yourself to l10n-commits. Unfortunately the system needs approval, so someone should jump in to approve you, which should happen quickly.
- Lihat L10N Meetings
Both of these schedules include translation freeze dates, which are dates that translations are picked up for adding them into the product.
Panitia Pemandu Fedora L10N
The Fedora Localization Steering Committee (FLSCo) leads the Fedora Localization Project (FLP). Its mission is to provide the Fedora translators with necessary guidance, and support their efforts to localize the Fedora Project to multiple languages and cultures.
If you have a question, need clarifications or have problems, please contact Fedora L10n Steering Committee.
For more information: Fedora L10n Steering Committee
Melapor Pepijat, Pengujian, dan Jaminan Mutu
Before you file a bug, please read through the list of current and previous bugs for the corresponding software package to determine if your bug has already been filed. If your bug does not exists, enter a bug report using the Bugzilla bug entry page. If your bug exists and has not been fixed, add additional information to the existing bug. If your bug exists and has been fixed, upgrade to the version in the bug report to determine if the bug was properly fixed. If it was not, reopen the bug.
Lelaman Bugzilla yang berguna:
Beberapa pertanyaan Bugzilla yang menarik: