Marketing social networks
There are a lot of Fedora developers, users, friends and enthusiastic people all over the world. Here you are a list of Social Network links where you can find who we are and what we do.
- Social media was briefly discussed at the Marketing FAD 2010. complete logs are available (start at 14:10:39). For a shorter recap, see this video of Neville Cross, Ryan Rix, and Paul Frields explaining the discussion and a diagram of the whiteboard (photo by Henrik Heigl).
- Use identi.ca primarily and have that mirrored to Twitter: -- Perhaps using Identigator
- Come up with something more FLOSSy than HootSuite that actually works with Identi.ca (see above suggestion)
- Verified accounts
- Twitter accounts we care about are listed. ??
- Automated (get eyeballs)
- Manual (for calls to action)
- push content vs conversations (keeps us authentic)
- QA and accountability (for quality of content)
- Aggregate #fedora, #fudcon, etc. tweets -- Identigator maybe ??