Ambassadors & Marketing
- Ambasssdors Steering Committee Meeting Minutes: 2006-07-10
- Ambassadors Meeting Minutes: 2006-07-13
- New Ambassadors: CristianoFurtado, AndrewOverholt, EduardPech
- To discuss Fedora events and LUGs to tell them about Fedora project and the distribution, join Fedora Ambassadors Project List (Private List)
- To discuss Fedora marketing and expanding the Fedora user base, join Fedora Marketing Project List (Public List)
- Documentation Steering Committee Meeting Minutes: none reported
- To discuss producing and maintaining documents that support the Fedora Project, join Fedora Documentation Project List
- JasperHartline has provided an eject cd feature.
- ChitleshGoorah has provided a small GUI for kadischi which accessible via PAM and consolehelper.
- ChitleshGoorah and JasperHartline together have done some cleanups in kadischi.py and provided together a userhome.sh script which allows mounting of partitions as /home
- To discuss Fedora Live CD efforts (Kadischi), join Fedora Live CD Project List
This section captures other general discussions of interest to the Fedora users and developers.
We, the Fedora Community members strive to bring the latest updates on the Fedora Project to you in a timely manner and in a crisp style. If you like this report and would like to contribute towards it by adding more content, translate this report or cover one of the several Fedora sub projects, you can refer to Contribute page for more information or contact the editor for help. Thank you for your interest in the Fedora Project
||Report Writers & Translators
| The Board
|| JesseKeating, TomCallaway
|| ThorstenLeemhuis, ToshioKuratomi
|| StuartEllis, KarstenWade
Weekly Reports Archive
Archives Are Avaliable at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/Archive
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports will always redirect to the latest report from the Fedora Project.