- Liam Li (lili)
- He Rui (rhe)
Previous meeting follow-up
- <no follow-up>
F-12-Alpha Test Compose
In preparation for 2009-08-12 - Release Readiness Meeting, I'd like to poll the team for thoughts on their component areas.
- Installer - User:Liam
In the news
Alpha test compose
Jlaska informed the team that it appears the udev issue blocking installation last week was resolved with a patch from clumens and jeremy (see http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=commit;h=e6402846cae226519bfc34feb4f92b40d3bf0885). There was some confusion as to whether this was the final approved fix. Denise Dumas confirmed this was the fix agreed on by clumens and jeremy.
Question(s) to answer:
- When to build the test compose?
- Jlaska took an action item to update the rel-eng test compose ticket with current status (see https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2016).
- Jkeating took an action item to update the ticket so Liam can proceed with community testing of the test compose.
- What impact does this have on the Alpha?
- Jlaska suggested we will begin filling out the matrix but are behind by 4 days. I don't think this means a slip is required yet ... but it's a good indicator if we begin to miss other alpha targets.
Once test compose is available, Liam Li has invited install testers to contribute results against the upcoming Alpha Candidate.
- See mailing list announcement
- See QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan
- See QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
Upcoming release events:
- 2009-07-29 - DELAYED - Alpha Test Compose
- 2009-08-06 - MISSED - Compose Alpha Candidate
- 2009-08-06 - MISSED - 2009-08-13 - Test Alpha Candidate
- 2009-08-10 - Alpha go/no_go
- 2009-08-13 - Sync to mirrors
Alpha blocker bug day#4
No alpha blocker meeting is scheduled for this Friday. Given that the test compose hasn't been built, do folks feel review of the forthcoming blockers is desired?
Some discussion followed on the usefulness of a Friday blocker bug meeting, and a Monday go/no go meeting. In the end, the decision was to host a Friday blocker bug meeting as has been done in the previous 3 Fridays. Ideally, this should facilitate a faster go/no_go meeting on Monday.
- Jlaska will send out meeting announcement
- Poelcat agreed to help provide a meeting summary
Update from Will Woods on recent AutoQA efforts.
<your topic here>
Upcoming QA events
- 2009-08-06 - Alpha Candidate Compose
- 2009-08-11 - BugZappers/Triage_days
- 2009-08-11 - Fit'n'Finish - Peripherals
- 2009-08-13 - NetworkManager
- 2009-08-17 - QA/Meetings/20090817 at 16:00 UTC
- <insert action item here>