This test case checks whether sosreport cooperates with ABRT correctly.
How to test
- Ensure the
package is installed with the command
su -c 'yum install sos'
- Edit the config file
/etc/abrt/abrt_event.conf, and comment out lines
- nice sosreport --tmp-dir "$DUMP_DIR" --batch \
- Restart the abrtd service:
su -c 'systemctl restart abrtd.service'
- Crash a running application, with the command
pkill -SIGSEGV (appname)
- Wait for a crash notification to appear: it might take some time (~20 s) before the icon appears, as it waits for sosreport to finish
- Step #1 completes without error
- The system boots into runlevel 5
- Program completes with exit code 0