This test case is to check that functions and displays in GUI of input-method work fine.
How to test
- For GNOME3
- Open the System Settings from Activities -> Applications -> System Tools or click on the your name at the upper right corner
- Select the Region & Language and the Input Soruces tab
- Try to add your preferable input method and shortcut.
- For Others
- Select Input Method Selector from the desktop menu or run im-chooser from the terminal
- Select Use IBus, then click Prefrences... at the right side.
- In the IBus Preferences window, test the input-method such as the following:
- Change the keyboard Shortcuts and Font and Style in General tab.
- Add,Remove,Up or Down an input method in Input Method tab.
- Change Keyboard Layout in Advanced tab.
- IBus icon should appears at the panel if ibus is running
- GUI and windows should be popped up and displayed without error.
- Every change should take effect.