From Fedora Project Wiki
2. Try to click the 2-letter language icon on the panel and select the input source is not clear, no 2-letter language icon to be seen on panel, or elsewhere.
jlaska 12:29, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Should this test detail any specific packages that need to be installed first?
- Step#1 lists System->Input method. Should that be System -> Preferences -> Input Method instead?
- Step#2 is very much an exploratory test, which is fine. Perhaps it might be better to outline specific steps around 1 or 2 common use cases for this dialog. The rest can be left as an exercise for the tester?
- The expected results could be updated to validate outcomes from the use cases. For example, selecting Enable input method feature should create a new panel notification area icon. Disabling that option, should remove the panel notification icon. Etc...
He Rui 16:22, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Step#1 changed.
- Step#2 changed.
- The expected results ok, but there are many cases. How to cover all of them?