I18N Test Day - Other
If you have problems with any of the tests, report a bug to Bugzilla with i18n keyword. For instance file a bug report against the component firefox if you have problems testing the Firefox Web Browser. adding i18n keyword to Keywords field in bugzilla is important part in order to keep it on track. If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask on IRC and we will help you. Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the Results table below, following the example results from the first line as a template. The first column should be language you tested, the third should be the list of testers' name with a link to your User page in the Wiki if you have one. For each test case, use the result template to enter your result, as shown in the example result line.
|| or 
||Sample User1 Sample User2 
- ↑ if failing one of test cases in the category, then the result should be . also leave a comment with bz reference like RHBZ #12345
- ↑ Add you here and update the result with the reference as needed when the result is different to what others did.
||    
- ↑ yum-langpack: Lang packs is picked and installed automatically for the libreoffice/tesseract package.
- ↑ dnf-langpacks: dnf is installed. The dnf-langpacks will not work if dnf-plugins-core is not already installed. RHBZ #1136172. All 3 langpacks commands works fine after installing dnf-plugins-core.
- ↑ PyGTKDeprecationWarning messages on terminal RHBZ #1136177
- ↑ fonts-tweak-tool able to write configuration file and its used by gedit
- ↑ 'fc-match sans-serif:lang=mr' gave 'Lohit-Devanagari.ttf' , 'fc-match serif:lang=mr' and 'fc-match monospace:lang=mr' gave ' Lohit-Devanagari.ttf', where as fc-match sans-serif:lang=mr-in' gave 'Lohit-Devanagari.ttf', 'fc-match serif:lang=mr-in' gave 'Lohit-Devanagari.ttf'and 'fc-match monospace:lang=mr-in gave 'Lohit-Devanagari.ttf' font.