|IRC:||giannisk on Freenode in|
|#fedora #fedora-el #ellak|
Hi everyone, I'm Giannis (John) Konstantinidis from Greece. I joined the Fedora Project back in late 2009 as an ambassador, being just 14 years old in age at that time; later I became a member of the Greek Localization Team as well. Since then, I've been contributing in various ways, mostly though by organising or attending FOSS events here in Greece.
I'm currently enrolled in the last year of the Senior Highschool and I seek to become even more involved with coding and computer engineering. Wish me luck ;)
- Fedora E-mail : giannisk(at)fedoraproject(dot)org
- Private E-mail : giankonstantinidis(at)gmail(dot)com
- Blog : http://giannisk.gr
- Irc : giannisk on irc.freenode.net @ #fedora, #fedora-el, #ellak
Feel free to contact me personally for any questions you might have.
Activities within Fedora
- Ambassador: Fedora Ambassador in Greece
- L10n: Fedora Localization Contributor in Greece
Activities outside Fedora
- Tux4Kids: Former l10n contributor for the Tux4Kids project.
- Gnome: Member of the Greek Translation Team
- OpenIntents: Localization contributor of OI android apps.