This is the starting page for the Fedora port to the MIPS architecture.
Goals and Objectives
The primary goal of this project is to provide support for MIPS as a secondary architecture in Fedora.
CPU and Architecture Target
At this moment we have chosen to support two targets:
- mipsel - mips32r2, little endian, o32 ABI, FPXX
- mips64el - mips64r2, little endian, n64 ABI
For more information about the bootstrap see 2015 Bootstrap
Fedora 24 mipsel
- QEMU: https://mipsdistros.imgtec.com/fedora/development/24/mipsel/qemu/
- Creator CI20: https://mipsdistros.imgtec.com/fedora/development/24/mipsel/ci20/images/
Fedora 24 mips64el
Fedora 23 mipsel
Fedora 23 mips64el
Fedora 22 mipsel
Fedora 22 mips64el
Fedora 11, 12, 13 mips64el (n32)
How to get in touch?
- The Fedora-MIPS mailing list is available for both user and developer discussions.
- We have an IRC channel: #fedora-mips on Freenode
Bugs and issues
Interested in joining our team? Contact us in the IRC channel.