BAMF Pi Fun
BAMF Raspberry Pi + Fedora Fun Day
Scheduled for June 14-16 Northern California.
Date and time
June 14-16, 2013.
The event is free. Registration is not required formally,but, we prefer if you let us know your skill level and skills you need to work on :)
Friday, June 14
2415 Mission St- San Francisco Pi Fri hackfest
- 10am coffee snacks and greetings
- Un-conference style discussion taking place on this page
- 12:30- 1:00 lunch
- 2:00 Session
- Hack, make, and do things
- 4:45 Dinner or light snacks- group choice
- 5:30-45 Cleanup
- 6pm Answer questions, show project (or two)
- 6:30-7pm go home or go out for food and refreshments
Fedora Fun Day
Saturday 2415 Mission St- San Francisco The following People are presenting;
- Rubén Guerra Marín Communication protocols, Bluetooth, and general hacking.
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee (Examples using python).
- Communication sensors: RFID, NFC.
Sunday, June 16th - 12:30 to 4pm
- 333 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, CA 95032
Wiki page here
What is a Geeknic?
If you are attending, please add your name to the list below:
|Travel/Lodging for biker||$170 flight $50 estimated gas & PT|
|SWAG ( biker has metallic stickers) vinyl stickers $10-20||Need stuff||$50|
|Food & caffeine||Important||$100-150|
|Approved Budget Total||$0|
Transportation to and from the event
Arrivals and Departures
Chart for knowing when folks are arriving or departing, by plane, train, car, roller skates, or otherwise.
|Who||Arrive (Flight-Time)||Departure (Flight-Time)||Comments||Ridesharing|
|biker||Flying $170||Hotel maybe needed|
- Thursday purchase airline ticket. Purchased
- Ticket #61 submitted https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/61
Blogs and reports
BAMFbot will have its own page to better give details ans describe it's modular nature
Uncuartotech was the most exciting part of the whole weekend- Fedora lab to teach kids and create more MAKERs
- Blinky light project via GPIO
- Fedora computer lab