The Chemnitzer Linux days are an event for everyone about Linux and open source. The place is Chemnitz, the CLUG, the Computer Center and the faculty of computer science at the TU Chemnitz and many volunteers make it happen.
Talks, demonstrations, live workshops and projects who present themselves. In addition to many booths of companies and project groups are the major topics to more than 3000 visitors.
When and Where
- March 11st and 12nd, 2023
- Reichenhainer Straße 90, 09126 Chemnitz (OpenStreetMap)
- See also: Directions to Chemnitzer Linux-Tage
We should have 3-4 contributors in order to have always at least 1-2 contributors on the booth. The organizers limit the personal for the booth. But people with an accepted talk get the same!
- Robert Scheck (Event Owner)
-- Free entry and catering is limited to this line --
(if the deadline is passed, you can still add yourself but you have to take care by yourself about the entry and social event, sorry)
- Speakers go here
We can expect from the organizer:
Space 2 meter table 3 chairs Wireless internet access Electricity up to 600 watts Special poster produced by CLT for us Wall for posters/rollups Optional: Space for flag/banner What we will bring:
Small video projector Swag and stuff TFT plus Raspberry Pi for presentations and as a kiosk system
Fedora Project Attendees/Visitors
In addition to the people listed as booth personal, the following Fedora Project attendees are also going to visit Chemnitz:
- Please add your name that we know that you are coming.
- Your name
Just the usual stuff (what's left from other events)
- 2023-01-04: Booth registration done
- 2023-01-03: Booth registration confirmed
- 2023-02-08: Booth registration cancelled (no on-time commitments aside of the event owner)