Important note - (Spanish) Español
The Latin American Free Software Installation Festival (FLISoL) is the biggest event for the dissemination of Free Software in Latin America. We carried out since 2005 and its main aim is to promote the free software use, giving to the general public knowledge about philosophy, scope, progress and development.
To that end, various communities of free software (in each country in each city / locality), simultaneously organized events where is installed, free of charge and completely legal, free software in computers that carry the audience. Furthermore, in parallel, will offer lectures, presentations and workshops on topics of local, national and Latin American Free Software works, across their range of expression: artistic, academic, business and social.
21/04/2018 08:00 to 18:00hrs.
Toluca Institute of Technology
Address: Lázaro Cárdenas, Llano Grande Metepec, Edo. Méx, Méx.
Important note - application
- Workshop : "Fedora Loves Python"
- Talk : "Fedora for developers"
Fedora Representatives and owners
- Mtro. Alejandro Arellano Torres, professor at the Computation and Systems Department.
- Uriel Rodolfo Olascoaga Gómez, President of the Computer Systems Engineering student chapter.
- Katia Elena Manjarrez Santiago, President of the Information and Communications Technology Engineering student chapter.
- Alberto Rodríguez Sánchez, Master degree student (Fedora Ambassador)
- 13:00 - 14:00 Alberto Rodríguez Sánchez "Fedora para desarrolladores"
- 15:00 - 18:00 Alberto Rodríguez Sánchez "Fedora Loves Python"