2008 September 3 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- FESCo approved the following feature for F10:
Are spins required to have SELinux enabled?
- FESCo would like the Spins SIG to work on a proposal to make their guidelines(1) meet the QA Release Criteria(2).
- FESCo discussed briefly Jeroen van Meeuwen's (kanarip) e-mail(1) about installation CD sets, and felt more work needed to be done on it before they could take action.
- nirik has set up a trac instance for FESCo, so that community members can submit requests that needs FESCo's attention. This trac can be found at: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-09-03.html