FAD Klaten, Indonesia 2013
The Fedora Activity Day FAD is a regional event (either one-day or a multi-day) that allows Fedora contributors to gather together in order to work on specific tasks related to the Fedora Project, especially in Regional (Central Java).
Klaten Go Online
- Build the IT Village in Desa Kebon Kecamatan Bayat and Desa Paseban Kecamatan Bayat, Kab.Klaten.
Forms of activities in order to build the Village IT:
- Providing internet and computer training to the community for free.
- Create a website, blog, group society directory & training Shop Online apps, cashier, etc. with open source and Fedora as a Distro Server.
- Setting up a server installation Village Government Information Systems with Fedora.
- Installation WIFI point in the village concerned.
- Launch the Air Baloon Wifi Internet, 2 units (first in Indonesia), in Kabupaten Klaten in order Klaten Anniversary on July 28, by the Klaten Regent, H.Sunarna, SE, M. Hum, after the anniversary ceremony. (almost same like Google Project Loon)
- The location at Government Field Office, center city park (alun2 Klaten), as a center point of Klaten Society to meetup.
- Logo imprinted with Fedora Logo, Klaten Goverment Logo, KPLI Klaten Logo, Telkom Logo.
- Formed a partnership with the school as a pilot project and assisted by BLC Telkom and KPLI Klaten:
- 2 SMA: SMA Karanganom, SMA Muhammadiyah 1 Klaten.
- 2 SMK: SMK 2 Klaten, SMK 5 Kristen Klaten.
- 2 SMP: SMP 1 Klaten, SMP 1 Kristen Klaten.
What we will doing in the school:
- Installation Website & Portal Management Information Systems School (school Website, E-learning, E-library, Open Meeting, PABX Servers, Application Program Schools, etc.) with the Fedora server.
- Provide training to people who responsible on manage IT infrastructure at school.
- Provide assistance and prepare trainer for personnel school students.
- Office locations forming two districts, as a Pilot Project E-Government, with the power train district administrators, and setting in Fedora server installation in each district.
- Setting Up a Website and training to all service agencies, state enterprises in Klaten regency.
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
Detailed Work Items
- The whole society in Klaten Regency, goverment office/staff in Klaten, districts, villages, school/university, groups society can take advantage of internet technology to optimize to improve the social and economic life to meet the globalization.
- The entire application will be using Open Source and Fedora as a server or desktop.
- CD/DVD Fedora we distribute for free.
- In July 2013, beginning with the inauguration of the Open Source Community cooperation with container BLC Telkom, KPLI Klaten with Klaten Local Government, PT Telkom Indonesia and supported by the Fedora Indonesia.
- Summit of the date of July 28 2013, marked by the launch of Air Baloon + Wifi Internet by Klaten Regent H.Sunarna, SE.M.Hum (bandwidth provided PT.Telkom Indonesia)
- For school coaching & training, IT Village & Government Office will be held forever, with step by step.
Phase of The Event
1. Intensive communication with Fedora Indonesia, Klaten Local Government and PT. Telkom Indonesia.
2. Monday, July 8, 2013 will be a meeting and we lay out / socialize this program with all Klaten local governments + principals / teachers of IT, and Head of the Village as a pilot project for this program. (already spread the invitation)
Sunday, 7 July 2013 we was held a Radio Talkshow with topic "Building Schools Application Server and Group Society using FEDORA 19 Towards Klaten Go Online" via @SALMA RADIO 103.3 FM starting at 16:00 to 17:00 pm. LIVE STREAMING Android Apps
- Prima Yogi Loviniltra (jurankdankkal) *responsible person
- Eko Ikhyar (ekoikhyar)
- Tommy Albert Surbakti (sentabi)
- Dicky Martin Pramanta (lautb1ru)
- Muhammad Riza Nurtam
- Suro Dhemit (surodhemit)
- Teguh Dwicaksana (deche)
- KPLI Klaten
|Air Baloon Wifi||USD301||2||USD602|
|Travel subsidy for Ambbassadors||TBA|
|sentabi Jakarta - Yogyakarta||USD $120||1||USD $120|
|Jurankdankkal Malaysia - Yogyakarta||n/a||n/a||n/a|