|Eko Prawiro Wijoyo Ikhyar (Ekoikhyar)|
|Birth Place:||Kolaka, southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia|
|Home:||Jl. AP.Pettarani VI No.3, Makassar, Indonesia|
|IRC:||ikhyar or ekoikhyar on Freenode in|
|#fedora-meeting #fedora-ambassadors #fedora-websites #fedora-l10n #fedora-id #kpli-kendari|
My name is Ekoikhyar, come from Makassar, Indonesia, joined the linux community in my hometown Kendari Linux User Groups, very big I hope to popularize Linux, especially in Kendari where I was born in Southeast Sulawesi.
I contribute to Fedora Project since 2007 and mainly I take care of contribute developing a Community of Fedora Indonesia, joined the group of Ambassadors, try to contribute to trans-id L10n and help to distribute free media to all corners of Indonesia and promoting Fedora and recruit new talent to our community.
- Thank you so much for my best mentor user:kaio, which has helped me become fedora ambassador APAC (Indonesia), hopefully I can take this work very well for sounding and invite many more contributors who will join together in fedoraproject.
- My thanks to the community of fedora Indonesia ( Fedora Indonesian Team ) much to give me lessons in community in which I may not mention one by one.
- Name: Eko Prawiro Wijoyo Ikhyar
- Location: Makassar and Kendari, Indonesia
- Login: ekoikhyar
- Language: Indinesia (id)
- Profession or Student status: IT Free Lancer
- About You: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ekoikhyar
- GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
gpg --fingerprint email@example.com pub 2048R/38A7641D 2016-02-07 Key fingerprint = E28D 9401 E886 6278 FD85 5320 64A2 E829 38A7 641D uid ekoikhyar (fp-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) <email@example.com> sub 2048R/E7A387EF 2016-02-07
Any progress and ideas
- Some suggestions list: ToDo
- Ambassador Area: Ambassador
- Community Area: Community
- FreeMedia Area: FreeMedia
- Translation Area: L10N
- Websites Area: Websites
- Ask Fedora: Ask Fedora
- My Event Report Area: Event
- Indonesian Fedora Issue: Fedora Press Archive
- Try to found bugs : MyBugzilla
In progress work's (now)
- getfedora.org (still working)
Failed to decode JSON.