LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) 2014
LinuxFest NorthWest (LFNW) 2014
- Saturday, April 26th and Sunday, April 27th, 2014
- Bellingham Technical College
- Air to BLI, Drive I-5, Rail, Bus or Ferry to Bellingham Port, or Ride-Share
- Note: While still on the BTC campus, LFNW will be in a new building on campus, with larger area for booths, larger presentation rooms.
LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) 2014 is the 15th annual premier Linux event in the northwestern U.S. Two days of Linux related talks, exhibition space for clubs and vendors, after-fest event on Saturday and the World Famous Raffle. About 1500 people attended in 2013. This year Fedora will be sponsoring the Friday board game night.
more to come
Sessions submitted by Fedora community members:
- UEFI: The Great Satan and you by Adam Williamson
- PD - Programming for Artists by Jeff Sandys
- Understanding Software Collections by Joe Brockmeier
Please add yourself to help out at the Friday Game Night or the at the booth on Saturday or Sunday.
|Who||Friday Games||Saturday booth||Sunday booth|
|Who's next? Add yourself here||?||?||?|
Session Proposals are due March 21, 7PM
|LFNW sponsorship||$1000 for Game Night|
|Shipping of event box||$100|
/*/ Final budget, items based on actuals