From Fedora Project Wiki
Max Spevack, Greg DeKoenigsberg, Jack Aboutboul, Harish Pillay
- created maps for a new metric of wiki edits] .
- updated and cleaned up older statistics stuff.
- started work on a press release for http://fedorahosted.org.
- chat with famsco about focusing their efforts, goals, leadership, statistics, etc.
- first draft of interns for 2008 .
- attended EMEA Ambassadors meeting
- brainstorm with Greg and Tiemann about community consulting.
- start looking into immigration issues for Europe move.
- letter of commendation for Joerg Simon.
- open source index meeting.
- continue LinuxTag planning.
- sent a note to Satish about Fedora stuff in India.
- drafted my FY09 goals .
- all of Lulu's old code is in a git repo on fedoraproject.org.
- still trying to get all the Fedora TV stuff in a test environment.
- working on IEEE paper for Open Source Education.
- community consulting brainstorming.
- Florida Linux Show and trip report .
- Fedora/RHEL @ Kennedy Space Center.
- beginnings of university tour schedule.
- no answer back from thinkgeek, work with someone else for university tour swag.
- Harish's status is waiting on budget being official.
- Final budget should be coming this week.
- Expense reports need to be filed.
- North/South America ambassadors meeting? Greg has the ball for their 2008-03-03 meeting.
- FISL team has submitted a list of things they'd like us to pay for.
- list of potential travelers is coming together.
- chatted w/ Pablo Barrera about Fedora Day Argentina.
Community consulting (Greg)
- func is getting lots of attention.
- corporations are asking how they can be involved.
- using this as a straw man for a business case for a "community consulting" service.
- case study on how func, which came from Red Hat's emerging technologies, becomes a "supported technology" and a product.
LUG Radio Live
- discussed whether or not we can make it to LUG Radio Live (April 12-13).
- get Harish into cla_redhat.
- keep working on the intern stuff.
- keep an eye on LinuxTag.
- get back to the LUG Radio Live folks.
- try to get final signoff from mchen, jim, mszulik on my personal FY09 goals.
- ping Jef Spaleta about video camera.
- report to f-a-b.
- community architecture page on intranet.
- keep digging on the Fedora TV codebase, licenses, etc.
- add Fedora TV intern to interns page.
- figure out Fedora TV money situation.
- work on community consulting deck.
- start.fedoraproject.org report to Fedora Board.
- finish IEEE paper.
- show plan and schedule for university tour.
- begin to plan out what the presentation will look like (Truth Happens, You Are Here, Crash, Community)
- need to figure out what marketing materials will be used/given out.
- contact Leigh Day about press stuff.
- get blog on Fedora Planet.
- a few entries about the conference he is at in Beijing.