jlaska 12:56, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- step#3 (language selection) ... can you list acceptable languages to choose (or not choose)? In other words, is French acceptable, or
- step#4 (reboot) ... is reboot required? Or can the user just logout of the desktop, and log back in?
- step#5 (firefox) ... can you list several web pages (or criteria for choosing acceptable web pages)?
- Expected results - I'm cursed with being a native english speaker :( so I don't know what a corrupted font looks like? Is it possible to include a small screenshot of what bad looks like?
He Rui 13:25, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- step#3 'not choose' maybe better for listing, since the acceptable languages are a long list.
- step#4 Reboot is required for the whole system language change. But if just for the login user, one can change it at the bottom of login window.
- step#5 I think, 1. some localized web sites(such as Chinese local sites) are good for testing. 2. general web pages like wiki, bugzilla should be listed, the syntax may affect the fonts. are there any other concerns?
- Expected results - An example of corrupted English:) Text has random dots or lines in it. see RHBZ #486891