From Fedora Project Wiki
- 2009-08-25 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- F12 blocker bugs:
revisit KDE 4.3 feature page:
- In official KDE 4.3 announcement the feature of using Google Calendar in KOrganizer was promoted.
- But the corresponding googledata package wasn't released as an Extragear package and only exists in KDE's svn.
- To use the feature someone has to package it for Fedora when a tarball is released.
- Until then this will be removed from the feature page.
- Over the weekend there were a large discussion about a new design for get.fedoraproject.org.
- MáirínDuffy requested our goals for such a design. So we should take this to the fedora-kde mailinglist.
- Additionally an own subdomain for our KDE spin would be interesting.
- StephenParrish will contact Fedora Board to get a subdomain up.
- KDE 4.3.1 will be tagged on Aug 27.
- ThanNgo will prepare the packages for Rawhide.
- LukasTinkl will take care of the updates for F-11 and F-10.
- SebastianVahl will build the corresponding Extragear packages.
- phonon-backend-gstreamer was added as default phonon backend in Rawhide.
- Until now there were no negative feedback.
- The warning about the default setup (pulseaudio) should be fixed now.
Must-fix bugs for F12:
- #515539 - prelink: process for the fileprotocol / desktop protocol died unexpectedly
- It's still unclear what causes this problems and they will need further attention.
- #499968 - PolicyKit 1 authentication issues with KPackageKit
- gnome-authentification-agent could be used with KPackageKit.
- A new svn release of PackageKit in rawhide should fix the errors KPackageKit is having.
- StephenParrish will build a new KPackageKit snapshot which should fix some of the regressions.