- 2010-03-02 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- Talking Points
- Announcement: user:rrix is working on KDE Release marketing materials for Fedora 13. KDE/F13_Talking_Points contains talking points according to the mail he sent to the list last week. 5:00 UTC Wednesday there will be a quick meeting of interested parties to go through the list and choose 3-5 for showcasing at release. contact user:rrix for details. (sorry I can't be there)
- kde-4.4.1 status
- kdeedu-math-cantor-R subpkg ?
- Board SWG questions for Spins Owners
- (rdieter) SIGs/KDE/Stability_Proposal Next steps?
- Talking Points
- recent bugs:
- ltinkl is updating CVS for F11/12/13
- builds can be started once kde tag is ready
- kdeedu-math-cantor-R subpkg
- R-core is big dependency (cca 64 MB), split is needed
- kkofler will split it to kdeedu-math-cantor-R subpackage
KDE Release marketing materials for Fedora 13
- superhero rrix has come up with KDE/F13_Talking_Points
- shouldn't we focus more on Fedora KDE features?
- kkofler opposes with Ubuntu example ;-)
Board SWG questions for Spins Owners
- we should reply
- discuss it on kde@fpo ml
- svahl is official maintainer of our spin but busy with new job
- do we want minimal requirements for applications we ship?
- what in case of KDE default application not meeting them?
- offenders - kpk, knm, kbt...
- response needed, left for reconsideration next week
- kkofler wants to wait for overall Fedora policy
- what are the metrics for stable? deal-breakers bugs?
- rdieter to start discussion on kde@fpo
Wacom tablet does not work in Qt
- wacom driver interface changed and broke Qt implementation
- than (with jreznik's help) is going to work on it
- LukasT offered his tablet to test it, KDE SIG lacks devices