This page is intended to record Release Validation test results for the Fedora 29 release.
This page tracks test results against Fedora 29 builds.
What To Test
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- download the required ISO images.
- Most testing can occur using rawhide -- Consult for information on downloading and installing Rawhide
- Deltaisos for DVD images are also available. (These require that you already have an earlier version of the corresponding DVD ISO, and an available box running Fedora 12 or below - applying deltaisos is currently broken on Fedora 13/Rawhide.)
Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please click edit to add test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora 29_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
See the table below for a sample format for test results.
||Untested - This test has not been run, and is available for anyone to contribute feedback.|
|Passed - The test has been run and the tester determine the test met the expected results|
|Inprogress - An inprogress result is often used for tests that take a long time to execute. Inprogress results should be temporary and change to pass, fail or warn.|
|Failed - Indicates a failed test. A link to a bug must be provided. See Template:Result for details on providing bug information.|
|Warning - This test completed and met the expected results of the test, but other issues were encountered during testing that warrant attention.|
||Unsupported - An unsupported test or configuration. No testing is required.|
- QA:Fedora 29_Alpha_TC_Install_Test_Results
- QA:Fedora 29_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
- QA:Fedora 29_Beta_TC_Install_Test_Results
- QA:Fedora 29_Beta_Install_Test_Results
- QA:Fedora 29_RC_TC_Install_Test_Results
- QA:Fedora 29_RC_Install_Test_Results