This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_19_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 19 Alpha TC6 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 19 Alpha TC6 build. Test results against other Fedora 19 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_19_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_19_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
 What To Test
 Who's available
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
 Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_19_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
 Test Matrix
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
 Netinst image
| netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests
 DVD image
 Live image
 USB stick
 PXE images
 General Tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ cinnamon fails to start stops at "X" cursor
- ↑ desktop and KDE
- ↑ LXDE and Soas
- ↑ "Windows"(CD icon)Boots on MacBookPro i7; "EFI"(CD icon)stops at grub2 grub icon; installed HD does not boot on mac; boots on normal PC
- ↑ RHBZ #951842
- ↑ RHBZ #952250
- ↑ only reboots if no persistence is set
- ↑ tested in f18 and f19 KDE on MacbookProi7 l-i-t-d DVD EFI install to HD
- ↑ KDE user has to be setup in initial-setup
- ↑ KDE
- ↑ MacbookPro i7
- ↑ RHBZ #951801
- ↑ not sure if this test should be a fail or just a warn (since it's only sporadic and most people wouldn't be affected)
- ↑ all i386 DVDs and Live images except for Live KDE and Live SoaS are oversized, netinsts are okay
- ↑ all x86_64 DVDs and Live images except for Live KDE and Live SoaS are oversized, netinsts are okay
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 RHBZ #951259
- ↑ Anaconda does not warn that system performance may suffer without a swap partition.