|THIS IS A DRAFT ONLY, FOR USE BY DOCUMENTATION WRITE AND EDIT. DO NOT RELY ON IT FOR ANY ADVICE UNTIL THIS NOTICE ANNOUNCE TO PUBLISHED AS FINAL. 。|
Our purpose is to get involved many contributes and spread Fedora among the APAC with the following primary goals:
More events per release
- There will be two fedora release(Beefy Miracle[f17] and f18) so we have to schedule many release events for the particular release.
Best Event/Party photo Competition
- The release of Beefy Miracle-F17 will be a big event, and parties will be expecting all over the world to celebrate. The Fedora Project will be awarding a prize to the best photograph of a Beefy Miracle release celebration, so that we can record the moment of the release.
- Once you have done release event then forward your best photo with event reports then our Judge's will be decided and prize will be given for the first three winning photos.
Fedora code Competition
- Announcing open source Competition among the university students and select first place from every region and let them participate for next APAC FUDCon 2012 or let them invite to visit near the Red Hat office or it can be a Fedora Bag includes grand prices..ect.(we need board approval)
- Proper fpo web site ie:[webfwd]
- getting touch with campus ambassadors
Year end Ambassadors report
- It should be include ambassadors achievements by day wise(ie:events,fedora reimbursements,tickets,free media distributions and it can be anything related to Fedora Project.we assume everyone have space for fedorapeople.org if so then you can create in pdf and upload to fedorapeople.org
- maintain monthly notes then finally make it as pdf report
- ie:Handling tickets numbers
- ie:Budget how much you spend for event..ect
Detailed Work flow
|01||Fedora 17||Thu 2012-04-05 - Fri 2012-06-08||phase I (basic)||final draft and famsco review|
|02||Best Event photo||Thu 2012-04-05 - Fri 2012-06-08||phase I (basic)||final draft and famsco review|
|03||Fedora code Competition||Jan - Nov 2012||phase I (basic)||final draft and famsco review|
|04||Fedora 18||June -Nov 2012||phase I (basic)||final draft and famsco review|
|05||Year end Ambassadors report||Jan - Dec 2012||phase I (basic)||final draft and famsco review|
- Meeting that we have spoken about this?? [2011-11-12 ], [2011-11-26 ] , [2011-12-10 ] , [2011-12-24 ]
- Document with as many posts and photos as possible?? FedoraEvents/Organization
- follow the guidelines and spread the word?? [Ambassadors]
- If photo comes from one of above judges who going to be apply for the photo competition maybe is a good idea for the photo judge(he/she) to step down from voting in their own region only for that time?
- meaning =accepted ,=writing to ask