|Line 42:||Line 42:|
= Candidates =
= Candidates =
Revision as of 00:47, 13 November 2012
The following elections will take place in November/December 2012:
- Fedora Project Board (two seats)
- FESCo (Engineering) (four seats)
- FAmSCo (Ambassadors) (three seats)
- Fedora 19 Name (separate schedule from the committee elections)
All dates and times noted are UTC time.
Fedora Board Elections November/December 2012
For the last election, please look at NominationsMayJune2012
There are two seats up for elections this year:
More information on board seats history is available here
- Goal statement:
- Past work summary:
- Future plans:
- Anything else you want to add:
John Dulaney (j_dulaney)
- Mission statement: To promote Fedora in my role as an ambassador; to continue to develop test criteria for new features coming into Fedora and evolve the QA process as needed to fit with the evolution of Fedora. I will also strive to make sure that Fedora remains at the forefront of technology and to be the best Free distribution of Linux.
- Past work summary I am a member of the Fedora Quality Assurance team. I help write test cases for new features, I am a proven tester (testing critical path software updates), I test new releases starting prior to branching, and I help establish release criteria. I am also a Fedora Ambassador, especially within the Fayetteville region. I spread knowledge of Linux in general and Fedora in particular and inform people that they do have a choice for Freedom.
- Future plans: Strive to improve the testing of Fedora; both personally and collectively throughout the QA team, to continue to educate people on the advantages of Linux and Free Software, and to continue to test Fedora.