The following elections will take place in November/December 2015:
- FAmSCo (Ambassadors) (seven seats)
More information about FAmSCo on FAmSCo Wiki Page
See Election Schedule page for more details regarding the Elections timeline. All dates and times noted are UTC time.
FAmSCo elections November/December 2015
As per the FAmSCo election rules, these members finish their term and their seats are up for re-election:
- Jiri Eischmann (sesivany)
- Christoph Wickert (cwickert)
- Luis Enrique Bazán De León (LoKoMurdoK)
- Robert Mayr (robyduck)
- Truong Anh Tuan (tuanta)
- Jon Disnard (masta)
- Neville A. Cross (yn1v)
Candidates must be a member of the Ambassadors group in the Fedora Accounts System. This helps ensure that FAmSCo members have some experience with the processes of Fedora Ambassadors, but still allows relatively new contributors to sit on FAmSCo and bring fresh ideas to the table.
For the last election, please see FAmSCo Nominations January 2014
Please nominate just by Name, IRC nick and FAS account ID. A set of questions for candidates is being prepared, and the resulting introductions will be published in Community Blog , at the end of the "Campaign" period.
- Gabriele Trombini (IRC/FAS mailga)
- Abdel G. Martínez L. (IRC/FAS potty)
- Christoph Wickert (IRC/FAS cwickert)
- Sirko Kemter (IRC/FAS gnokii)
- Matthew Williams (IRC/fas Lorddrachenblut)
- Truong Anh Tuan (IRC/FAS tuanta)
- Dan Mossor (IRC: danofsatx FAS:dmossor)
- Ben Williams (IRC: kk4ewt FAS:jbwillia)
- Alick Zhao (IRC/FAS alick)
- Luis Bazan (IRC/FAS lbazan)
- Giannis Konstantinidis (IRC/FAS giannisk) - Nomination reinstated, per council decision that nominations may be accepted for a reasonable amount of time after the deadline
- NAME (IRC nick/FAS account ID)
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time.