Fedora Packages are maintained collectively by a community of both Red Hat members and volunteers.
- Available Packages:
- How to Join the package collection maintainers
- Package Review Process - describes the formal review process (for both contributors and reviewers)
- Packaging SIGs - Informal groups of packagers working on specific areas of the distribution
- EPEL - Rebuild of Fedora packages for RHEL or compatible derivatives
- How to create an RPM package - start here if you don't know how to create an RPM package
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete
- A short tutorial for those of us with shorter attention span, preferring less detail
- RPM Guide
- Building Packages Guide Work through these examples. You'll learn a lot.
Resources for Fedora Package Collection contributors
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- koji - Fedora Package Build System
- Fedora Package Database
- bodhi - Fedora Package Update System
- RPM Repository Admin requests - Repository and CVS status pages for requesting manual copies and removals of packages
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
- Test Machines - Contributed servers for test, mock build, compile or debug packages before submitting to koji
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).
- FESCo Members | FESCo's current schedule | Summaries from the past FESCo meetings
- Ideas Container to collect long term ideas (feel free to add things here!)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Package Maintainers"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.