Category:Summer Coding 2010 student applications
- What is your name?
- What is your email address?
- What is your wiki username?
- What is your IRC nickname?
- What is your primary language? (We have mentors who may speak your preferred languages and can match you with one of them if you request.)
- Where are you located, and what hours do you tend to work? (We also try to match mentors by general time zone if possible.)
- Have you participated in an open-source project before? If so, please send us URLs to your profile pages for those projects, or some other demonstration of the work that you have done in open-source. If not, why do you want to work on an open-source project this summer?
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Summer Coding 2010 student applications"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total.