m (Protected "Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
m (Removed protection from "Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations")
Revision as of 23:39, 20 November 2017
- FESCo (Engineering) (five seats)
More information about FESCo on FESCo wiki page.
FESCo Elections Autumn 2017
As per the FESCo election policy, the following FESCo members finish their terms, and the seats are up for re-election:
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik) - elected for F26/F27 period
- Adam Miller (maxamillion) - elected for F26/F27 period
- Jared Smith (jsmith) - elected for F26/F27 period
- Justin Forbes (jforbes) - elected for F26/F27 period
- Kalev Lember (kalev) - elected for F26/F27 period
For the last election, see Nominations August 2017
Please nominate just by Name, IRC nick and FAS account ID. A set of questions for candidates is being prepared, and the resulting introductions will be published in Community Blog, at the end of the "Campaign" period.
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time.
- NAME (IRC nick/FAS account ID) [nominated by: FAS account ID]