- FESCo (Engineering) (5 seats)
- Fedora Council (2 seats)
- Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee (FAmSCo) (4 seats)
All dates and times noted are UTC time.
- 1 Elections Schedule
- 2 Candidate Interviews
- 3 Nominations for Elected Positions
- 4 Voting Information
- 5 Post Election Tasks
- 6 Historical
- Oct 24 - Nov 06: Collection of questions for Questionnaire
- Nov 07 - Nov 20: Nomination & Campaign period
- Nov 21 - Dec 04: Voting period
- Dec 05: Result Announcement
We are collecting a list of questions, which will be given to each candidate to answer before voting period begins as part of campaign in Community Blog. Please see the Autumn 2017 Elections Questionnaire and add your own. Note: not all questions will be posed to the candidates. Questions may be edited. Candidates may choose to answer (or not) as they see fit.
Nominations for Elected Positions
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time. Wiki nomination pages carry additional details about the nominee which the nominee is expected to write.
Election Coordinators: jkurik
The Fedora Elections Guide has information on the voting method used in the Fedora elections and detailed instructions on how to cast your vote.
If you are familiar with the voting process, you may go straight to the voting site to cast your votes.
Voting eligibility is determined by a community member's Fedora Account System (FAS) memberships.
To vote for the Council you must have cla_done in FAS.
To vote for FESCo you must have cla_done + one other "non-cla" group in FAS.
To vote for FAmSCo you must have cla_done + one other "non-cla" group in FAS.
Post Election Tasks
- Adjust the Council mailing list subscriptions.
- Update the Council wiki page.
- Update permissions on Council Pagure instance
- Update rights on the FESCo Pagure instance.
- Update the FESCo wiki page.
- Update the FESCo history page.
- Award new members the fesco badge.
- Adjust the FAmSCo mailing list subscriptions.
- Update permissions on FAmSCo Pagure instance
- Update the FAmSCo wiki page.
- Update the FAmSCo history page.
- Elections in August 2017
- Elections in December 2016
- Elections in July 2016
- Elections in Nov/Dec 2015
- Elections in June 2015
- Elections in January 2015
- Elections in Nov/Dec 2012
- Elections in May/June 2012
- Elections in November 2011
- Elections in June 2011
- Elections in November 2010
- Elections in May 2010
- Elections in December 2009
- December 2008